Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

7.26.2009

This was Yesterday...






The plan was to attend Havana Central, however that didn't quite go as planned. lol

My girlies aren't 21 [major bummer!] and the guard was NOT having it. I mean, we of course tested his gangta but that was the ONLY fail. lol

...Can't say that the night was a bore though - I spent it in the city w. my loves until it was time to go home.

Story behind the get-up: HEADACHE! ...I've never in my life spent soo much time trying to find something to wear. Friday, I woke up early - got my check and immediately hit the stores [This had to be about 12]. That day I went into Urban Outfitters and Zara's about 3 times, no lie. I didn't want anything extravagant, just something cute and cool. I figured I couldn't win with those two - yet I was losing alll day. I wound up buying a pair of white jeans which looked amazing on me but it was right for the affair. Honestly, that get up looked FORCED. I couldn't. ...so I didn't. I got up Saturday at around 9, did my nails and can you believe once I returned everything and went to look again - I found my fit in less than 20 min. I was iiin and ooout! Elated? ..uhh yeaah!

It was soo funny because before I left - I had on a salmon colored tank and I looked at it and said "I wanna wear this color". I didn't see that color allll day Friday, yet when I walked in the store, that was the first thing I found. I bought a linen skirt and a slinky top, both salmon. The skirt's top was was folded over - that wasn't working for me - so I unfolded the top and let it sit beneath the boob area [making it look like a one piece] - smoothly combining the textures. .Shoes - Zara's and necklace is from Urban Outfitters.

fun times :)

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment