Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

8.03.2009

Achem! ...I'd just like to say -

Thank You Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank You, to all of my followers [any and everyone who reads my blog]. I've been getting alot of recognition from my peers lately and I appreciate it more than you guys may know.

In my last post, I spoke about needing motivation and support. The fact that you guys stop by is more than enough motivation for me to keep writing because it's no longer for me only, I now have an audience - an even bigger reason to stay on top of what I do, and continuously work toward perfecting my craft.

so, with that said - Thanks a million!!!

Keep coming, and commenting and I'll keep delivering!!

<3

-xoxo

3 comments:

  1. soooo, I read your blog like ALL the time, and.. I was thinking.. that well, maybe.... you know... if it's not too much to ask... if I could gain a follower?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm sorry love.

    && let me tell you - just because you don't see me, doesn't mean that I'm not there.

    I def. come to your blog <3 and many others - usually not on my comp tho, so I forget to follow when I get home. ..But I love that you read and I'm gonna follow RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete