Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

8.03.2009

SUCCESS!! [who wants some?!]

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true."
-Anonymous
&& I say..
..CASH or CREDIT?..
....
...
..
.
Here's Both!! [lol]
- what are you willing to do to make your dreams come true? Of course, a monetary payment isn't an option - that is unless you're investing in a business and even then $$$ just won't suffice. How hard are you willing to work? Are you strong enough for the many No's that you're bound to receive before you're hit w. that big YES?! Girls - you will sweat out that weave!!
..can you handle it?!
In order to be successful, You need to first, have a dream - be determined enough to go after it and strong enough to stay w. it because the world will surely tear you down. You need motivation and support from others because after soo many No's - YOU may tear yourself down.
..&& I'm speaking to myself as well, getting inside of my own head.
Lets be BIG together!
-xoxo

2 comments: