Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

8.02.2009

Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W - 2009/2010

Talk about RINGING THE ALARM!

I have to give it to Dior - This was indeed a BAD show.

&& the models GAVE IT! - Their attitudes were tattooed, no? [lol]

The garments are of course a bit much but it's Haute Couture [what do you expect].

Inspired? - I was!! - as far as silhouettes and color coordination goes. I love to see how designers mix and match colors on the runway - it helps alot when I'm searching for fits. I may not have the same pieces as them but I know [for example] that red looks nice w. pale pink, therefore helping me to put together my red and pale pink pieces.

..S.O. to Charles Corvsky-Dieujuste for putting me on to this vid and look out for him in upcoming posts. ..He's going places and this blog's following!..

-xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:40:00 PM

    Keep Writing !!!!! Love the Blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thank You!!!

    For you, I will. xoxo

    ReplyDelete