Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

8.02.2009

Jersey Peep-Toe Lace Ups


I really dig these shoes, and the fact that they're now $165 [from $500, that's nuts].
The heather grey jersey material is what really attracted me to the shoe in the first place. It's a true representation of my style. I love to look dolled but not extra dressy. The material and laces gives it the rigt amount of 'chill' and the patent leather orange and metallic silver backs provides the sexy.

I honestly see me ordering these. I think it'd be sweet for Fall w. blue straight leg jeans, a white button-down, light weight scarf and trench. <3

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment