Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

8.27.2009

Dear Followers,

I want to apologize for the way that I've been slacking on my posts. I'm really working on giving my blog a face-lift so that I can continue to be creative and deliver consistently.

I find it hard to so when the place that my thoughts call home is a mess. Lol.

I've been reading you guys' blogs while on hiatus - searching for ideas, templates etc. I've also noticed that my views are still rising and I'm grateful for that.

Thankyou for stopping by whenever you have the chance. Things'll be back to normal soon!

- Tierra xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment