Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.07.2009

Newly Addicted! [Storm watches]

Storm is a London based fashion brand, popular for their very intricate and exclusive fashion accessories.

I was introduced to the brand while perusing through my September issue of Elle. As I looked for ways to pair all black pieces, I stumbled upon a serious hot pink watch that was unbelievably priced at 70 euros.

Upon sight, I felt as if I should have it. So, I went to the site to see the rest of the hype and instead of a frilly hot pink watch, I was put in an instant headlock when I saw this baby!


..aerox!



For about…FOREVER, I’ve been searching for a meeean dose of wrist candy. I’ve stepped inside of Soho’s Michael Kors boutique where I tried on a big face rose gold watch that I was conveting at the moment. I’ve even been playing with the idea of getting a mens Timex in gold – for $70, but I have yet to do so.

There seems to be a gold watch on the wrist of all those who KNOW what time it is, except mine.
Time for a change, eh?! ….YAHHHH!

& I suggest you grab yourself a gold something as well, who cares what brand it is, or how much bread you shell out. It’s a “Just Do It!” kinda thing. It’s a staple for crying out loud!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment