Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.08.2009

...Anoname Poem

No hurt.
No Pain.
& I’m forced to wonder why.
It just boggles me how you could really love a guy then be left with nothing inside, post you guys’ indirect goodbyes.
I assume there is no room for sorrow
When today, just like yesterday is expected to mimic tomorrow
And that is, with no HIM in sight
I consider the way I felt to be the biggest plight in my life thus far
Ive never struggled with something that was feather light
Nor have I ever lost anything that felt so right
I suppose sense is made when I think of being blinded by something that shined so bright
Something that clearly only shined within me
Within my heart
I suppose my illuminating light was mistaken for yours
And I added loving me to your list of chores
Maybe that was something that you considered a bore
Just wasn’t into
Too bad your actions didn’t always say that
I wish there was a vhs labeled U&I so that I could play it back
And ask… what was that about?
Show me the misunderstanding
I’d show you the many times I was turned off
The many times I felt another
The days I strictly wanted to be friends, hate you, call you my big brother
Then show you how I couldn’t because of how much I loved ya.
I’d show you the many times we chilled when the chemistry was crazy
When my pride took a hike and I told you I loved you, called you my baby
You see, these aren’t things that I say for kicks
Self-expression should be free but it isn’t
For me, it takes time and time we had a lot of
But you, had more than enough time to say what was REALLY on your mind
More than enough time to avoid wasting mine
Seeing as though, you were well aware of how I felt and how deep it went
Why would you even allow time to be spent?
What’s the point of saying you love me?
Why do/say ANYTHING?
“we could never be a dead end”
..you always think of me
-_-
…this isn’t even the jest of how I feel.
I smile everyday though. …couldn’t be more ‘relaxed’.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment