Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.12.2009

Recent Buy/Wrist Candy!

So, as you know from last post, I've been searching for a sweet piece of wrist candy to call my own.

Now, I've seen many yummy watches but the prices weren't too easy to digest.

Seeing as though, a gold watch was on my Fall list of Things to Buy - I decided, this morning, to get a head start on that.

First stop, Timex. There I found a reaally cute digital indiglo that was about $40.00 and a classic mens dress watch for the same price. They were cute, had alot of style but failed to win me over. Shopping the site, did however, convince me that I wanted an expansion band for my watch. <>

During my search, I found a link for Pulsar watches. I can't say that I was too familiar with the brand before today but I did see a few watches that I liked and the prices were extremely reasonable.

The watch that you see above... that's my new baby! No, it's not as DOPE as a Storm or a Michael Kors, but it's cute, simply, classy and it gets the job done.

I can't wait to Accessorize!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment