Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.12.2009

BP3. Jay-z. MSG. = FTmfnW!

Do you see this?!

ugh!

This was last night at MSG! ..& I was sooo not in the building.

As you may know, my uncle put together last night's concert to raise money for the victims of 9/11.

The day the tickets went on sale, I was up at 8:45 waiting to receive them and of course that was a fail. I could'nt believe it. How could I not be there rocking with The Best to ever do it - in LIFE?!

.sense has yet to be made.

I would like to send a HUGE thank you to Fuse tho. Thanks to them, I was able to tune in and BOY, did I rock out.

He opened with "Empire State of Mind" and I swear, I cried. At that moment, I was mooore than upset. I was hurt. I looove Jay. No one knows how deep it goes. I speak highly of him, yea, but that's not even the jest of how I feel for this guy.

...but anyway.

Rihanna, Yeezy, Swizzy, Cudi and Bey came out and rocked. Of course, Bleek was there. -_-

and Puff made an appearance as well. Can't forget John Mayer, he killed it on his guitar.

I wasn't there, but I had fun :) I threw heels on and everything. [had to get in the groove the right way]

...&& if you haven't purchased BP3 yet, step away from this blog and move "on to the next one!"

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment