Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.18.2009

Disrespect.

Under no circumstances will I tolerate it.

There is an instant cut-off, so if you think you may regret your words/actions post their revelation -- I suggest you make a pros and cons chart before they hit the surface.

I am not rude. Maybe once I'm provoked, but hardly ever "just because" and even when I'm provoked, I laugh first. [lol]

Guy says to me "Go get some d*ck, you lesbo" lmao. That's over the top for me.

& the fact that it's someone that I know, kinda tripped me out.

Now, I started to say "Help me to understand what the fuck my penile intake has to do with YOU! ...Yea, I'm 22 -- and yea, I'm a virgin but when shit pops off, you're no where near qualified to be added to my list of f_cks ANYWAY." ...tell em why you mad now!

...I said what I had to say though and he retorted with something equally rude while I was in the process of sending him to the nearest trash recepticle.

I don't have time for this. It's wack as hell. Don't come to me all crazy and do keep in mind that behind all of the LoL's and Lmao's, there's a b*tch waiting to be unleashed. She's not in my everyday life because having a nasty attitude is nothing cute to exude but she's well prepped. know that.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment