Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.16.2009

...the goings on

SO...

Yesterday, I hit the city pavement with my good friend Sincere. It's been a while since I've actually been out to chill, just shoot the breeze. We hit up Washington Sq. park, where we sat and watched millions of strollers pass by with the cutest kids. -- We didn't plan to go sight-seeing for babies, they were just there, but I enjoyed them. I love kids.

It wasn't long after we sat that we decided to leave. I wanted to shop, so that's what we did. However, I couldn't find much.

I won't say that the experience was a wreck though, I did manage to find a great pair of jeans in Uniqlo and I neeever go in there - but a chick got desperate, then lucky. The bugged thing is, my jeans are a size zero! I have never in life worn a zero, so when the first leg went in without a problem, I nearly keeled over. I want to believe they run big. zero, is damn near non-existent [no offense]. ...but hey, I look swexy - so my complaining ends here.

After that lil trip, we got some grub [pizza for him and a disgusting leafy salad for me]. You're probably like, well that explains the zero. ...shakes head NO! It was a random act for me. I'm working on eating healthy so I thought I'd go green instead of getting my usual two slices. -_- Salad's cool and all but that mess was horrid. I literally felt as if I were eating grass, weeds and trea leafs all at once. ...& on top of it all it was dry. [$5 in the trash!].

At that point I've had just about enough of Manhattan. My body was was cursing me out in soreness, so I went to Duane Reade, bought my essentials - found Jay on the cover of XXL [bougt that!] and of course the October issue of Marie Claire [after a few flip throughs I was sold].

The rest of my night consisted of me making sweet, sweet love to my four pillows and comforter. I THOUGHT I knew what it meant to be sleepy. I sent out text messages and fell out a good 2 minutes after, according to the time on the replies.

..okay I'm rambling.Goodbye.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment