Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.13.2009

..what you do to me. "you" being, you!



...Inspire. Inspire, is what my friends do as I follow their success journey while I simultaneously climb to great heights. Inspire, is what Jay-Z does everytime I listen to a track from any of his 11 albums. Inspire, is what Rihanna does with every 'fit that she don's and every hairstyle she effortlessly owns. I am inspired by many people and many things, all of which are great in their own way. These people whether I know them or not are dear to me because they give me a rush. They give me confidence to do, not necessarily what they're doing, but my own thing. ...My goal, is to be apart of someone elses inspirational hall of fame just as they are apart of mine.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment