Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.13.2009

..BeautyLicious: Lip Care..


The first and last post that I did in regards to beauty was all about exfoliation of the lips. It was an easy little guide that I put together to help my guys and girlies keep their lips in tip top shop, because at times, we slack.
Now, I'm recommending a lip treatment that I believe to be a greeat way to finish that exercise off.
YES, it is now time to throw away the cheap lip glosses and balms and especially the Carmex!
When I worked at Custo, I had a dentist as my client. During that time, it was pretty chilly out and after talking to him for damn near a century, my lips felt a way, so I pulled out my so called 'good stuff'. I've always used it because it tingled and my lips were pretty much always soft but he told me that it's actually horrible for your lips because it dries them out. O_0! [that might explain why I was going "lick-my-lips crazy".]
I never thought about it, but it makes perfect sense seeing as though it's recommended for cold sores and things of that nature. [eww].
After that day, me and my 'good stuff' parted ways and I am now riding the Nivea wave.
I love this stuff. It's about 3, close to $4 but it leaves my lips with the right amount of hydration which allows me to fall back and not have to apply it so often.
It's an anti-aging lip care, that prevents wrinkly lips and it also has SPF4. :)
...I mean, I was never one to hold a gun to anyone's head -- but I do suggest you try this, you may love it. && if you have your own lip treatment that you swear by, do share! I live to dabble.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment