Listen to the click of my heels, make out my beat! ...Take a look at my exterior, tell me what you see! Live through my poems, dissect my speech! ...But do keep in mind, none of these define me! - SincereLee, Tierra

9.12.2009

To tell or Not to Tell ...

Folder Pictures, Images and Photos


Let's say you're a virgin.

When exactly do you spill the beans to a guy? ..Is it something that you keep to yourself? ..or something you willingly share?

..this is how I see it.

A virgin is who I am and it normally isn't something that I keep in my coat's inner pocket. I recently had a conversation with a newbie [someone that I'm still getting to know] and somewhere in the middle of our 7hr convo -- my sexual status came up.

"I am a virgin" is of course what I said, with no hesitation - yet I know that some people think it's wise to keep that to themselves, fearing that they'll seem dull or be rejected.

I've had my share of guys who received the news and assumed one of two things. 1. That I was completely ignorant to what goes on in our sexually active world or 2. That I was simply stiff ...sometimes both.

I could care less about either. It is what it is.

..but contrary to popular belief, virgins know alot more about sex, than you think. If you aren't doing it, you're for sure going to read about it, watch it and of course ask questions - especially since you can't escape it. Sex is everywhere.

I'm not telling you to blurt out "hey, my name is ... and I'm a virgin" as you're shaking his hand but...do tell. what's the secret? ....everyone's humping - you, stand out. That's always great, no?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. it really doesnt matter if you're a virgin or not most of the time men don't believe you anyway lol. My ex couldnt believe that my lonely 2 was the truth to be 21 ( i think that's dreadful but whatevs). All I know is that too many people are ashamed of their "past" and if that's the case they should use more discretion as to what they choose to ( or not ) do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it really doesnt matter if you're a virgin or not most of the time men don't believe you anyway lol."

    -- TOO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete